Dome Valve Seals are developed to cater pressure tight closing within a dome for faster cutting and smooth flowing of a broad array of granules, pastes and powders. Our range is accurately developed by making complete utilization of raw materials and cutting edge technology machines as per the prevailing industry standards and norms. Over each passing year, our gamut of dome valve seals are immensely demanded in the national as well as in international markets for their unsurpassed features like long endurance, low maintenance etc. The valves are full fledged with the capability to cut with motionless or active columns of substances. Moreover, when valve is closed the seal ensures steady pressure inside. Thus, our valuable customers can purchase these at very attractive prices from us.
- Ability to tolerate high pressure
- Have long functional life
- Long term emission command
- Excellent resistance to oils or fuels
- Chemical processing.
- Food processing.
- Sand filling systems.
- Cement and gypsum production.
- Waste incinerators.
- Coal-fired power stations.
- Ironworks and steelworks.
- Mineral processing.
- Washing powder manufacture.
- Pharmaceutical processing.
- Rail and tramways.
Our range is obtainable in following sizes (C.I) :
Reg office Cum Works 1 -560/11, Nehru Lane, New Colony, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122001, India